Maison & Objet
was posted at 09:17 with 0 comments

Have any of you guys been to or heard of Maison & Objet?

Went on the first day of Maison & Objet, it was pretty crowded in the afternoon. Unfortunately I wasn't able to speak to any of the designers because I went during the working hours with a few of my colleagues, and was kind of rush. So I could only snapped some of the designs that caught my attention.


Here we go!
The first booth that caught my attention. Thai Showcase.
In Clay Studio Pottery
The hand-thrown ceramics made from clay soils and glazes native to Chiang Mai. The bottle caps were made out of leather, which made the collection look more interesting. 

Pana Objects
Visit Thai Showcase to find out more of their products.



Design for young people
A downsized series of furniture made for children.


Concrete Lamp
Rising Asian Talent




- Pickers



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,